As Program Manager, you will be part of an exciting team charged with implementing international and US projects on time and on budget for client implementations, major enhancements and internal initiatives. The incumbent will be responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of a range of large and small scale projects aligning with an exciting corporate culture, company strategy, vision and commitment to service quality and target goals. Upon successful implementation, the program managers will continue to ensure our operational success and assist with the overall client relationship during the term of the contract.
The perfect candidate has the ability to communicate with all areas of the company and the client. You may work with engineering, support, delivery, account management and product management throughout the lifecycle of a project, as well as client stakeholders and project teams. If you can maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture, we would like to hear from you.
Energy Services Group (ESG) is the leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for the retail and wholesale energy industries. Today, consumers are demanding more control of their energy use – and are switching away from traditional electric and gas utilities to more nimble, data centric suppliers and retailers. ESG has over 300 retailer/supplier clients supporting over 20 million residential, commercial and industrial consumers spanning the world’s largest energy markets including US, Canada, Mexico, UK and Japan. Our solutions include usage and data management, billing, pricing, demand scheduling, pipeline and storage management, and data analytics. We are the only software company with the scale, global reach and expertise to uniquely support this rapidly changing marketplace.
In April 2016, ESG received a major investment from Accel-KKR to enable the company to accelerate its vision and product roadmap. Since then, ESG has expanded our products and services, acquired key competitors and partners in North America, and established a global presence in Europe and Asia. Accel-KKR is one of the leading technology-focused investment firms with $5.0 billion in capital commitments to its current funds. The firm invests in software and IT enabled businesses well positioned for topline and bottom-line growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Conduct initial kick-off call with all stakeholders to ensure understanding of scope, goals, deliverables and timeline
- Manage project from pre-sale to post-sale, implementation and account management
- Conduct project evaluations, assess results internally, with client stakeholders
- Understand project scope requirements, manage, escalate scope creep and associated costs, assemble and coordinate project staff, manage a project budget
- Lead all aspects of planning and implementation project initiatives and activities
- Facilitate, craft project scope definitions, goals, deliverables and manage milestones
- Define project tasks and resource requirements through the life of the project
- Develop full scale project plans, incorporate client development and/or integration efforts
- Manage project resource allocation in conjunction with the internal stakeholders and the client project manager
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones, track project deliverables using Corporate and PMO tools
- Provide direction and support to project leaders and teams
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Manage project scope changes via change management practices
- Manage and mitigate risk to project schedule or budget, escalating to Executive Committee for direction and approval as needed
- Provides leadership, manages, and drives all client managed services from delivery from transition through on-going support.
- Accountable for maintaining project revenues and profitability for assigned line of business
- Ensures Customer satisfaction through team provision of timely, accurate, and professional support services to current Customers, including problem/issue analysis and resolution; providing pre-sales managed services support to prospective Clients and internal Sales personnel, including presentations, support at industry shows, etc.
- Conduct data analysis and write SQL queries
- Experience in SAS and software deployment
- All other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of program/project management experience
- Proven track record in client relations and in position for delivering large scale projects on time and on budget
- Project management experience including experience with proposals and business development
- Strong Microsoft office and SQL experience
- SDLC and basic Java knowledge required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem solving skills, knowledge of product, and technology projects
- Knowledge in the energy industry a strong plus including deregulation, utilities, retail, wholesale and risk management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited University required, Master’s degree preferred
Please send resumes in confidence to Jobs@EnergyServicesGroup.net or fax to 781-871-0792