With QuickTariff customers get:
- Simplicity – allows for building new and revising existing documentation
- Flexibility – support all filing formats and all commodities
- Security – cloud-based, secure access with multiple security levels
- Accessibility – Captures filing history and supports shared access filings
- Reliability – integrates with any tariff management process and complements document management systems
How QuickTariff Works
QuickTariff acts as a packager for eTariffs and regulatory documentation that must be filed with the FERC, bundling together user-supplied tariffs, tariff revisions, and regulatory documentation with stored tariff parameters. QuickTariff maintains all FERC-mandated meta-data such as tariff IDs, collation values, and tariff record numbers), and users filing type-based wizards, so that creating an eTariff filing is easy, fast, and complete. All filing elements are validated and combined into and XML-formatted file for simple eTariff submission via the customer account on the FERC e-filing website.