S&P Product Structuring, Custom Commercial Price Quotes & Mass-market Price Quotes
From opportunity creation to usage request, to quote creation, to contracts, and enrollment, ESG’s Sales and Pricing Management solutions puts the information at pricing managers’ fingertips. They can manage each stage of the sales and pricing life cycle while adhering to approved practices.
Marrying Price Plan Development with Sales Process Management
Empower brokers, internal sales team members and pricing managers with the power to combine price plan development with sales process management. With S&P they can easily build, manage and publish prices for all products. Sales & Pricing Management also provides management with critical sales and pricing controls as well as a view into the sales lifecycle for each account and sales representative.
Features that Make Your Job Easier
- Product Editor: An intuitive and flexible tool that enables development of products based on energy retailer’s cost of goods, margin requirements, and more.
- Opportunity Tracking: Allows sales agents and external brokers to create and manage multi-prospect opportunities via a web portal.
- Historical Usage Management: Automated retrieval and processing of historical usage enables fast, accurate pricing tailored for individual Customers.
- Deal Manager: Facilitates quote management and refreshed quotes based on revised cost curves. Streamlines offer sheet and contract generation, storage, and management.
- Seamless Integration: Facilitates market enrollment and billing system setup upon contract execution to complete the Customer life cycle and support procurement and risk management.