- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time - 37.5 Hours
- Chorley - Hybrid
We are an innovative and market leading software & services company based in Chorley serving clients in the utility sector ranging from new entrants to large existing suppliers. We deliver sophisticated software solutions and managed services in a Private Cloud infrastructure, servicing both traditional and modern real-time, smart energy clients. This role requires a hybrid working arrangement in which we require a minimum of 3 days per week in the office.
The HR team are responsible for providing an effective end to end service throughout all stages of the employment life cycle. We are now recruiting for a HR Admin Apprentice to join our busy team based in Chorley to provide administrative support to the HR team as well as the wider HR team in the UK and US. You will be responsible for providing an efficient HR administrative service to our employees which will include recruitment, induction/on-boarding, probation, benefits, and leaver administration as well as other ad hoc duties. Part of this role will be to study towards your HR Support Level 3 Apprenticeship. This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your HR career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth. You’ll be trained on the job as well as being given periodic study leave to achieve your qualification. Following successful completion, the successful candidate will receive a Level 3 CIPD qualification.
- Managing all stages of the recruitment process including drafting and placing internal/external adverts; Organising interviews; liaising with recruitment agencies; administering recruitment campaigns all whilst ensuring that the HR department complies with best practice and compliance including DBS/security vetting checks and Right to Work verification.
- Managing the administration stages of the new starter / on boarding and probation processes including – all new start documentation including pre-employment checks; updating and maintaining relevant HR systems; administering the probation process – all within a timely manner to ensure that the new joiner is given a well-planned and meaningful onboarding experience.
- Managing the HR Inbox; responding to employee’s emails around benefits, organisation structure, leave queries and any other requests ensuring that excellent customer service is provided to our employees.
- General administration tasks including responding to reference requests; leaver administration, benefit administration, assisting with tender responses; ensuring electronic employee files are securely maintained; assisting and supporting the HR team in ongoing activities and projects and any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Must have GCSE (or equivalent) level 4 or above in Math’s and English
- Strong administration skills with an advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel & PowerPoint.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is absolutely essential in this role.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Must possess the highest level of professionalism, integrity and confidentially.
- Structured and methodical in approach, with an appreciation for processes.
- Proactive and flexible with a “can do” attitude.
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A natural flair for delivering high levels of customer service.
- Team player – understands the importance of collaborative working.
- Follow IMS Policies
Reporting of Incidents
ISO Staff Awareness