The Back Office Support You Want
Full Billing, CIS and Customer Care functionality is what you get with ESG’s CIS and Billing Applications. Offering extensive collections functionality and customer self-service portals to give you peace of mind as well as market guarantees to reduce regulatory compliance risks. Experience the superior technology and energy industry expertise that offers faster market entry, better customer acquisition, and enhanced customer service.
Designed from the Ground Up for the Retail Energy Industry
P2C was built to accommodate large customer volume and complex market transaction requirements while improving efficiency and lowering costs. P2C is currently deployed in over 130 energy markets in North America and Japan.
Billing Features with Customer in Mind:
Covering the full CIS/Billing Customer Lifecycle
- Comprehensive CIS: Support for the complete Customer life cycle, including sales, enrollment, usage, invoicing, payment, and collections.
- Expert Oversight: Experienced staff with a successful track record of retail energy operations management, systems implementation, and data migration.
- Proven Project Management: Disciplined and proven project management assures on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Complex Price Plans: Support for both mass market and commercial products in all billing scenarios, including electric, gas, and non-commodity billing, on the same Customer account.
- Production and Exception Management Services: Enables energy retailers to reduce staffing requirements and achieve faster market entry.
- Robust Reporting: Pre-defined reports and a cloud-based data warehouse.
- Automated Watch Queues and Process Flows: System-generated watch queues and workflows increase operational efficiencies and provide management visibility, control, and timely resolution. Also includes support for win-back processes and contract termination notices to effectively renew existing Customer.
- Scalability: Scalable to support the largest retailers with millions of Customers, and the most complex marketplaces, including as well as built-in market transactions and processes behind 150 utilities in North America and Japan [CR1]
P2C has an open architecture that integrates with most commonly used general ledger, risk management, forecasting &settlement, CRM and bill printing applications.