- To be discussed
- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Currently work from home - transitioning to Chorley office
We are an innovative and market leading software & services company based in Chorley serving clients in the utility sector ranging from new entrants to large existing suppliers. We deliver sophisticated software solutions and managed services in a Private Cloud infrastructure, servicing both traditional and modern real-time, smart energy clients.
The CRM/Billing System Analyst is responsible for Futura (CRM/Billing system) application support activities including issue investigation, and second line support. They will work closely with the Service Desk to provide first and second line operational support and to ensure timely and efficient resolution of Futura related incidents and service requests.
- Resolve Futura application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with Business requirements.
- Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain Futura applications, and to investigate and resolve Futura application-related incidents.
- As required, provide timely communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents.
- As necessary, liaise with internal teams to ensure Futura application-related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure problem prevention methods are continually applied to improve service levels and reduce costs.
- Undertake Futura application-related problem diagnosis, implementing problem resolution or prevention measures as appropriate.
- Monitor the availability, performance and throughput of supported Futura applications.
- Prioritise and schedule assigned support activities and tasks.
- Maintain Futura application support technical and process documentation.
- Manage internal and Client resources to achieve incident resolution.
- Work with the Change Managers to identify new business and functional requirements in light of incidents to ensure root cause is identified and resolved.
- Ensure availability, security and service support requirements are considered in all Futura application changes.
- Monitor required Futura applications to ensure they are available an in working order.
Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
- Experience in the energy industry
- Experience using or knowledge of a CRM/Billing system in the energy industry
- Able to use and write SQL
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in smart metering or pre-payment
- Skilled in problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to produce clear written material.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Customer focused and goal orientated with keen attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to engage with and seek input from others to ensure delivery to agreed timescales.
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Ability to effectively engage with Clients to resolve issues.
- Ability to work as part of an effective and highly skilled team.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge.
- Ability to understand and determine when issues should be escalated to a higher level.
- Open to new ideas and change initiatives, with an ability to modify the current approach in the face of new demands.
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incident
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness