- To be discussed
- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are an innovative and market leading software & services company based in Chorley serving clients in the utility sector ranging from new entrants to large existing suppliers. We are creating a more competitive utilities sector, improving our customer’s lives through better service and greater choice and guiding our clients through complex industry change. Our purpose is to make utilities smarter for everyone. We deploy our technology and talent to deliver innovation and automation through our SaaS and Business Process Management solutions from which we create actionable data analytics and insight. To date, ESG has enabled a significant number of new entrant energy suppliers to enter the industry and we manage several million customers on behalf of suppliers and metering companies, servicing both traditional and modern real-time, smart energy clients, both UK and overseas based.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, presentations, word documents and other promotional materials.
- Providing support for marketing events / exhibitions/office fit-outs as required.
- Monitoring shared mailboxes and directing communications to the appropriate resource.
- Proficient with basic Microsoft office programmes such as Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Develop and implement structured operational approach to international marketing and corporate communications. In particular related to:
- Internal company newsletter (quarterly)
- Internal communications on new potential intranet.
- Promotion of company events and corporate activities (such as staff and charitable events) via social media channels
- Promotion of company recruitment requirements through website and social media.
- Creation of company materials in support of recruitment and local community events (collateral, introductions & banners)
- Participation in external recruitment events to promote company
- Maintain the inputs of Careers area within website.
- Working with the Marketing Manager (who understands the brand identity) to further develop the office locations and their environment to be attractive for our employees.
- Maintenance of company corporate statistics and data to inform sales, marketing and corporate activity.
- Provide cover across wider external planned Marketing activity as agreed.
- Proficient at researching basic information
- Excellent communicator with proven experience
- Self-motivated team worker
- Inquiring nature seeking to make a positive company contribution
- Good organisational skills
- A positive and energetic can do attitude
- Confident and dynamic personality
Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Qualifications in a marketing or business related subject (would be desirable)
- Use of company graphic rendering tool (training given)
- Use of company social media and website maintenance tools (training given)
- Company and industry context knowledge (provided internally and on high level industry courses)
- Experience within a marketing department
- Experience of uploading website content
- Experience of Adobe design programmes desirable
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Copy writing skills
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incident
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness