- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Utilihouse, East Terrace, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR7 6TE
Utiligroup is a market leading provider of innovative technology and services to the utilities and energy industry. We are creating a more competitive utilities sector, improving our customer’s lives through better service and greater choice and guiding our clients through complex industry change. Our purpose is to make utilities smarter for everyone. We deploy our technology and talent to deliver innovation and automation through our SaaS and Business Process Management solutions from which we create actionable data analytics and insight. To date, Utiligroup has enabled a significant number of new entrant energy suppliers to enter the industry and we manage several million customers on behalf of suppliers and metering companies. Clients include a host of well-known energy providers, both UK and overseas based.
Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00 or 09:00-17:30. A minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
Limited travel to external sites will be required.
Description of Responsibilities
- Monitor code using inspection tools to detect code smells, bugs, issues and vulnerability’s to identify work requirements, risk assess remediation work and discuss with team leads.
- Work with the engineering department advising teams and ensuring compliance with Security, Quality & Privacy by Design principles at all stages of software development.
- Assist BA teams with mapping out NFR’s and create software quality gates to test ongoing development to ensure any non-conformances are identified and managed.
- Be responsible for Open Source Governance across the business ensuring compliance with external requirements.
- Work with cross departmental teams to monitor and maintain the implementation of the Software Development Lifecycle Policy and associated documentation.
- Assist the business with its ISO 9001 implementation and ensure quality controls are in place liaising with internal and external audits when required.
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incidents
- GDPR Knowledge